Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (2022)

You are here: Home » Babylon » 2nd Beast » Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.”

By James Bailey 36 Comments

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (4)

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (6)

Starting at the 2-hour mark in the video shown below, prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj made a shocking announcement regarding Pope Francis. The video was recorded at a live prophetic conference in Chennai India yesterday. The following provides a transcript.

“Two years ago, during a conference in Sydney Australia, one afternoon while I was in prayer, the Lord Jesus Christ appeared before me and He spoke to me about the false prophet mentioned in Revelation chapter 13. And He said, ‘The present pope Francis is the false prophet.’

I was very shocked. I’m seeing the Lord Jesus standing right before me and He explained to me all the signs and the characteristics of the false prophet that fit him.

And then when this sign in the heavens in 2014 appeared,it confirmed beyond a shadow of doubt that the prophesied beast of Revelation 13 is none other than the religious leader in the Vatican.

A few weeks ago, the Pope put out a message and that is another very shocking thing because that again is a fulfillment in Revelation chapter 13 concerning with the false prophet will do. The Pope issued a message inviting all religious leaders to gather to form one new world religion. The Pope himself spoke in the Latin and it was put out in the media. When I saw that, fear came inside me because that is a fulfillment of what we read in Revelation chapter 13.

This invitation, a call for world religions to come together as one and then the proposal to form a new world religion. Now who’s going to be the God of that new religion? If the pope says it is Jesus, then the Muslims and Hindus will get very upset. So, who is going to be that God? This is where the false prophet will point his finger at the antichrist and say he is the new God.

And Daniel chapter 11 tells us that this antichrist will announce himself as God. And just like John the Baptist pointed his finger at the Lord Jesus and said, ‘Behold The Lamb of God.’

John the Baptist is a prophet. In the same manner, the same event will be duplicated again. The false prophet will point the finger at the antichrist and say, ‘This is the God.’

My dearly beloved sons and daughters and brothers and sisters, all these events they were prophesied in the book of Revelation are now taking place right by our doorstep. Time will delay no longer! The Lord Jesus is coming again in our days! This event is not a great future in time! And all of heaven and the angels in heaven are ready with the trumpets to blow to announce the coming of the Lord Jesus.”

Pope Francis will celebrate his 81st birthday on December 17, so if he is the one who fulfills the prophecies of Revelation 13, thenthe time of the Lord’s return must benear. It would also mean the antichrist mustnot only alive on earth today, but already on his way to becoming ruler of the world government, economy, and religion.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (7)

Author: James Bailey

Related Posts:

• Pope rejects resignation rumors after 10-day hospitalization…
  • We are witnessing the beginning of the apostasy.
  • Pope, Putin and Ukraine in crisis
  • Prophetic dream 12 years ago warned of lethal vaccinations…
  • What Pope Francis Gets Wrong About Corporate ‘Greed,’ Global…
  • Father, Forgive Them
  • What can the Pope do in North Korea?
  • I HEARD THE LORD SAY “DO NOT BE DISTRACTED BY THE DARKNESS”
  • 2022: The End of Silence — The Beginning of the Roar
  • Prepare for the BTC Flash Crash, Christian Wealth Transfer…

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (11)

36 Comments

newest

oldest most voted

Inline Feedbacks

(Video) PROPHECY OF PROPHET SADHU SUNDAR SELVARAJ, COULD POPE FRANCIS BE THE ANTI-CHRIST?

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (14)

mathias togola

10 months ago

I would like to be part of the team and know more about Biblical Prophecies fulfilments.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (15)

Stephen Sponsler

2 years ago

Both Donald Trump accused the Pope as not being a Chistian and the Pope accused Trump of not being one.

James Bailey

Author

Reply to Stephen Sponsler

2 years ago

It’s all scripted mind control propaganda, written by the CIA, and it’s been going on since the CIA started in 1947. Their goal is to divide our nation and ignite the wrath of the nation against Christians by portraying us as Trump supporters. Sad to say the church has fallen for it and continues believing these lies.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (17)

Tony Lopez-Cisneros

2 years ago

BRETHREN: NOBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE PRESENT FACT OF THE HOLY BIBLE/SCRIPTURE/WRIT–THAT THE PAPACY &-OR THE PRESENT “JESUIT” POPE, FRANCIS, OF THE ROMAN-“CATHOLIC”-RELIGION IS INDEED & IN FACT +++THE FALSE PROPHET+++ OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 13:11-18: BUT THOSE GENUINE TRUE & HOLY BORN-AGAIN FORMER ROMAN-“CATHOLIC” CULTISTS; WHO, HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY/TOTALLY SAVED FROM THE VERY PIT OF HELL ITSELF & FROM THE SATANIC VATICANIST ROMAN-“CATHOLIC”-CULT OF POPISH “JESUITIC” VATICANISM aka ++++++ROMAN-“CATHOLICISM++++++ ! ! ! – AND, BRETHREN, I AM SUCH A SOUL; WHO’S BEEN GENUINELY/TRUELY BORN-AGAIN SPIRITUALLY FROM HELL-FIRE -AND- HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM THE WORLD’S OLDEST, LARGEST, RICHEST & GLOBALIST/UNIVERSAL++++++FALSE”CHRISTIAN” CULT++++++: THE AFORESAID ROMAN-“CATHOLICSM”. ! ! !

BR. SADHU SUNDAR SELVERAJ IS ONLY AFFIRMING/CONFIRMING/ACKNOWLEDGING WHAT MULTIPLE MILLIONS OF FORMER ROMAN-“CATHOLICS”–AS MYSELF–HAVE ALREADY KNOWN SINCE OUR GENUINE HOLY-SPIRITUAL/HOLY-BIBLICAL CONVERSION FROM THE RELIGIOUS WHORE OF REVELATION 17 & 18 ! ! !

THAT BEING SAID, I’D ALSO LIKE TO AFFIRM & CONFIRM THAT BR. SUNDAR SELVARAJ +++ALSO+++ HAS OLD TESTAMENT INTERPRETATIONAL HOLY BIBLICAL +++++++PRECEDENT+++++++ IN SPECIFICALLY NAMING “POPE” FRANCIS AS THE FALSE PROPHET &-OR THE “EARTH” BEAST/ANTICHRIST OF REVELATION 13:11-18; AS, “POPE” FRANCIS’ VERY BIRTH-GIVEN-NAME IS NONE OTHER THAN +++JORGE MARIO BERGOGLIO+++ ! ! ! – DID YOU BRETHREN READ THAT CORRECTLY OR RIGHTLY ? ? ? – ++++++JORGE MARIO BER—GOG—LIO++++++ aka
THE OLD TESTAMENT BOOK OF EZEKIEL–CHAPTERS 38 & 39–PROPHESIED ++++++GOG++++++ OF “GOG & MAGOG” FAME/INFAMY/RENOUN ! ? ! ? ! ? !

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (18)

3 years ago

Pope Francis is the false prophet; here some words he spoke:

(Video) Pope Francis warns against false preachers on social media

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (19)

John Samuel

3 years ago

I had a recent dream like two weeks ago. In this dream I was looking at large red coloured square shaped board and it has eight squares within the larger board. And as I saw seeing this board a word appreared on top it” NW WORLD ORDER” and within few seconds I saw the face of the presence Pope Francis in one of the boxes in that huge red square!
Interpretation: I believe there are like eight major influential figures governing this NWO and one of it is the present Pope. I also believe that the NWO is approaching sooner than we think.
Dream 2: This was given to me in 2010 or 2011(forgot the year). But I was working as a Food Safety Auditor in Bahrain.
In this dream I am Auditing a food manufacturing facility with another person who seems to be my client and he was just escorting me to different areas of the food facility. As I was doing my job as walking and observing the operations, suddenly I noticed that the man who is with me has 666 on his left hand and I was shocked to see this and then immediately I wanted to check my hands whether I also had it but thank God it was not on my hands!
As I was continuing to audit the facility in that same area, I heard and saw a group of people running from one door of the kitchen area to another door as though they are escaping something. Then I saw a huge company of army people personnel who had guns were chasing this group of people and trying to catch them and arrest or subject them to some rules and then dream ended.
Interpretation: Keeing it short, I strongly sense that I will be in that time of Antichrist and his strong aggressive rule and people will be forced to take that mark of the beast system.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (21)

4 years ago

Let Pope Francis be the false prophet, but how about ISIS leader Abubucker Al Baghdadi, who caused the killing of 500,000 people, the enslavement of thousands of sex slaves etc.,? How about Ayatollah Khamenei who is keen to produce atom bomb and keen to obliterate Israel from the map? Why the holy country Saudi Arabia, which does not allow other holy books like Bible, Gita, or builds church or temple inside is under attack by the Islamic terrorists; even Mecca and Medina were attacked; whereas the Vatican is there for the last 2000 years? Isn’t true that Pope John Paul worked with President Reagan and brought down Communism?
When he was shot four times at close range by a Muslim youth Ahmet Accai 1200 million Catholics prayed for the pope. There was no violence; not a single Muslim was harmed. Pope Francis apostolic letter Evanglli Gaudium, ‘beauty of the Gospel’was praised by everyone. According to Time magazine, when Pope Francis was the Archbishop of Buvaners Iyers he knelt down before a pastor received a blessing in the presence of 6000 Protestants. Let us be careful when pointing out a false prophet. I love Sadu Sunder Selvaraj.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (22)

Expat gal

(Video) Pope Francis at General Audience warns against “teachers of false doctrine”

4 years ago

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (23)

Joel

Reply to Expat gal

4 years ago

I urge you my beloved brothers and sisters, Don’t look after here and there what people says about but look your self whether you are in the faith or not, examine yourself, in this last days many deceptions are being arose and being deceived many. Watch out yourself. Many people say here is Christ and there is Christ. For our fight is not against the flesh but in the spirit against all the dark force.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (24)

Expat gal

4 years ago

Please pray for me as I am trying to at least open people’s minds to the fact that this Pope is making statements inconsistent, if not completely contradicting Scripture & God’s Word. Living in a South American country that is a neighbor to Argentina, I have spoken to several Catholics & the love for this “Pope” is very strong.

Today I chose boldness & spoke to 2 Argentinan Catholics, one of which had him visit her Church. Very challenging to not offend while speaking truth. I feel as if some of my efforts were rewarded when one of these older Catholic women shared things he has done that concern her. Small victory but it is a start. We need to have loving dialogues with our Catholic brothers & sisters.

My brother is a Catholic & I talk to him regularly about the Pope to make sure he is not blindly following this Pope as this False Prophet attempts to lead people away from God.

Please pray I can reach more Catholics & other Christians in my area & be bold & skilled at communicating concerns regarding this Pope’s behaviors & words that do not exalt God’s Word.

Expat gal,
Amen,I will be praying for you and the walk you have with our LORD.I also understand as to your other text….as soon as Obamas lips move and the Popes,I have to shut them down/out.I really cant seem to understand why some cannot see the darkness on them.However,I cannot see things that others see….so I am aware that we are all on different maturity levels.Bless you sister…Diane

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (26)

arnold gabuan

Reply to Expat gal

4 years ago

(Video) Pope warns against ideological Christianity

amen pastor, actualy our church here in the philippines are not alraedy celebrating paganism practices like VALENTINES, ALL SOULS DAY and the very untold truth about CHRISTMAS because some of us born again christians believe a century big lie, that Jesus born during december that’s not true it’s a Satornalia practices. A celebration of baal worship and burn enfant as an offering to the gods of paganism. so pray our church as we pray also for you a lot of christian churches here in the philippines can’t accept the revelation God givin to us … Jesus covers you with His angels.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (27)

Stacy lebeda

4 years ago

The Lord told me the exact same thing. Over a year ago I had a dream and in it, I was standing outside when a helicopter flew over my house. I knew right away it was a rescue helicopter. I waved at it, and it lowered down, and hovered over my house and then a man in a rescue gear lowered himself down on a cable. I asked what was going on and he said he was looking for someone that needed his help and he needed direction to their house. I knew were it was and offered to help. He was very friendly. He reached out to grab my hand to pull me up into the helicopter and as I reached up his face became distorted and he became demonic looking. I jumped back and ran into my house..then I woke up. Right when I woke up I thought the dream was about Trump because it was like he was going to rescue “us/America” and I started to think he was the bad guy. So I got up, turned on the TV, and started to walk to the kitchen. When I turned back to the TV, the pope was on and he was in New York visiting the Twin towers, in a loud voice in my head I heard, the man is not from Me, he does not know me nor the Father. He will deceive many. I knew right there my dream was about the pope. He’d disguise himself as the great rescuer but those that know the Lord will recognize him for what he is…he is the false prophet.

James Bailey

Author

Reply to Stacy lebeda

4 years ago

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Stacy.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.” (29)

lisa-dana

Reply to Stacy lebeda

4 years ago

Antichrist can ONLY be the pope. Every pope is an antichrist, because he puts himself in the place of God. There is an agenda to call the present pope, or his successor, antichrst, and the pope the false prophet, but that is disinformation by the Vatican. They can then say “it’s only THIS pope, not EVERY POPE”. No, its every pope.
Below are the Jesuit papal maxims, anyone who makes even one such claim is antichrist. The VAtican is by far the wealthiest and most powerful entity on earth. it controls all courts, all armies, all natons, all banks, all corporations, because it owns the world debt The borrower is servant to the lender. The Vatican sees its funny money as being the legal tender, though it is fraud.,

The Cathars
March 23, 2013 ·
Absolutist Papal Maxims of the Jesuits
1. There is but one Supreme Authority in the World, and that is the Pope.
2. God hath delivered over unto the Pope the Power and Rule of Heaven and Earth, therefore we must be obedient unto him upon pain of damnation.
3. All Right and Power are lodged in his Breast.
4. No Law can be made to bind Christians, but by the Pope’s Authority, as of old the Israelites received none but by Moses.
5. The Gospel would not be the Gospel, if the Pope had not approved of it.
6. The Pope can take away any man’s Right, and give it to another.
7. The Pope can do any thing, above all Right, against all Right and without all Right.
8. If Christ commands one thing, and the Pope another thing, the Pope is rather to be obeyed than Jesus Christ.
9. The Pope’s Decretory Letters are to be received and esteemed as Authentic as the Word of God or the Holy Scriptures.
10. It is Sacrilege to question the Pope’s Actions, and he is cursed of God who violates the Pope’s censures.
11. If the Pope affirm that to be black, which our Eyes judge to be white, we ought also then to declare, that it’s black, upon pain of our souls.
12. The Pope hath the sole Rule and Power of the whole World in Temporalis as well as in Spiritualis, and therefore can depose Emperors and Kings,and may dispose of their Dominions as he shall think convenient.
13. If the Pope shall depose a King and give his Kingdom to another, and the people will not receive him, the Pope may bring him in by force of Arms,because he is Judge of all and instead of God on Earth.
14. Not to believe that the Pope can depose Kings is
to be excommunicated as heretic and killed, and that deservedly, damned for Heresy.
15. Christ had not done wisely if he had not left the Pope power to depose Kings.
16. If a King be a Heretic or favorer of Heresy he may be deposed.
17. If the Pope shall declare a King to be a Heretic, he hath no right to his Kingdom, and the Pope may depose him.
18. The Pope can give the people liberty either to choose or take new Masters; by this means they keep all Kings and Princes in their Obedience and Submission to the Pope.
19. All Protestants are Heretics, and therefore they ought to be killed.
20. It is better and safer to make alliance and amity with Turks, Infidels, or Jews, than with Heretic Protestants, because they may draw us into the errors of their novelties.

-13

(Video) Pope Francis and the Reform of the Church

FAQs

Who is Prophet Sadhu Sundar? ›

Sadhu Sundar Singh (3 September 1889—?) was an Indian Christian missionary. He is believed to have died in the foothills of the Himalayas in 1929.

Who does Pope Francis pray to? ›

The Pope pleads with God to forgive all of humanity for the brutality of war, which he said turns our hands—created to care and tend the earth—into instruments of death. Before reciting the prayer, Pope Francis invited Christians to “ask God for forgiveness and to grant peace” amid the pain of the war in Ukraine.

What happened to Sadhu Sundar Singh? ›

Sadhu Sunder Singh, a convert to Christianity, was declared dead by the then Government of India in 1933, but there are people who swear the great mystic is alive and bides his time in the remote Himalayas, knowing the type of man he was and considering the fact that he had a strong constitution.

Where was Sadhu Sundar Singh from? ›

Why is prayer so important to Pope Francis? ›

In “Prayer: The Breath of New Life” (OSV, $18.95), Pope Francis teaches that prayer is the “heartbeat of the Church” and our “yes” to an encounter with God and come to share more fully in his life. It is welcoming the Holy Spirit, who without ever growing weary pours out love and life upon all.

What is the pope praying for? ›

We pray that the death penalty, which attacks the dignity of the human person, may be legally abolished in every country. We pray for the Church; ever faithful to, and courageous in preaching the Gospel, may the Church be a community of solidarity, fraternity and welcome, always living in an atmosphere of synodality.

What is Pope Francis favorite prayer? ›

Triune God, help us to hear the cry of those in poverty, and the cry of the earth, so that we may together care for our common home. Amen.

What sadhu means? ›

From the Sanskrit root sadh, which means “make straight,” or “reach one's goal,” the term sadhu refers to a mendicant, ascetic, or any holy person within Hinduism who has renounced all earthly attachments with the unswerving objective of connecting to the Divine.

How many sadhus are there in India? ›

According to various assumptions, there are 4 to 5 million sadhus in India today. Sadhus are widely respected for their holiness. It is also thought that the austere practices of the sadhus help to burn off their karma and that of the community at large.

When was Sadhu Sundar Singh born? ›

Who appeared as the sadhu? ›

For over 2,500 years the country has been the home of the largest body of organised monks. Known as sadhu (the Hindu nomenclature for monk) or as sanyasi, yogi, muni, swami, rishi, tapasvi, tyagi, baba and guru, they are the votaries of the Vedic spiritual heritage and represent the essence of Hindu spiritualism.

Has the Pope changed the Lord's prayer? ›

Now Pope Francis has risked the wrath of traditionalists by approving a change to the wording of the Lord's Prayer. Instead of saying “lead us not into temptation”, it will say “do not let us fall into temptation”. The new wording was approved by the general assembly of the Episcopal Conference of Italy last month.

Why do Catholics pray to the Holy Spirit? ›

The Holy Spirit teaches us who Jesus is and how we are to become more and more like him. He also makes us ready to receive Jesus in faith. The life of a baptized person can be an ever increasing union with God through faith, hope and love.

What does Pope Francis say about the Holy Spirit? ›

We want to subdue the Holy Spirit. And that just will not work. For he is God and he is that wind that comes and goes, and you do not know from where. He is the strength of God; it is he who gives us consolation and strengthen to continue forward.

Do Catholics pray to the Holy Spirit? ›

Come, Holy Spirit is a Christian prayer for guidance. It is discussed in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, paragraphs 2670–2672. It is used with the Catholic Church, as well as some Anglican and Lutheran denominations.

Videos

1. Press Conference to present Pope Francis’ meeting in Bari
(Vatican News)
2. Pope Francis explains the practice of “Lectio Divina” during the general audience
(ROME REPORTS in English)
3. The "difficult years" of Pope Francis' pontificate explained by Juan Vicente Boo
(ROME REPORTS in English)
4. Pope Francis: The Church grows thanks to testimony, not words
(ROME REPORTS in English)
5. Pope\'s Mass: Prophets are always persecuted, at times even the Church
(ROME REPORTS in English)
6. PROPHECY 2022 ONWARDS... Dangerous Things Are Going to Come...Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
(GOD'S DAILY INSPIRATION)