By Minky Chawla on July 28, 2021
Spread the love
Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua | Wishes | Messages | Jumma Mubarak Quotes With Images: The blessed day of every week for the entire Muslim community is Fridays, every week it is considered as Jumma – a holy day for all Muslims globally. The Muslim circle spends this day singing conscientious prayers, making plentiful donations, reciting the Quran, and listening to sayings. This day of Jumma has a deep meaning for the pious, it is foremost to greet other Muslims with greetings on occasions like Jumma Mubarak warm wishes and meaningful messages along with heartfelt duas and blessings to your loved ones. Nowadays social media is another form of showing such signs. The Jumma Mubarak means ‘Blessed Friday’ and Friday is appraised a blessed day for Muslims. On this day Muslims not only have a faithful prayer but they also pay attention to a lecture and make exceptional prayers to get the greatest out of Allah’s blessings. From numerous deeds, it is also proved that Prophet Muhammad SAW practiced to celebrate this day and he announced Jummah as a weekly Eid for the whole Muslim community. He used to wear clean and new clothes, take bath, wear cologne, wear a Surmah for this day especially and it is stated in Quran Tafsir Ibn Kathir also.
Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua | Wishes | Messages | Jumma Mubarak Quotes With Images
Jumma Mubarak Wishes
- You may have done a lot of sins. But your one drop of tears can wipe them all! Jumma Mubarak.
- Dear friend, I wish you Jumma Mubarak and ensure that you spend this transcendent day by indicating appreciation and in Allah’s love. Jumma Mubarak!
- I wish you a blessed and pleasant Jummah. May this valuable day bring satisfaction in your heart and fill your life with the endowments of Allah!
- Born from different mothers skins of all colors come together as brothers. that’s the beauty of Islam. Jumma Mubarak.
- Pray to Allah (SWT) sincerely believing it will be answered. Allah (SWT) does not respond to prayers from a frivolous and indifferent heart. Jumma Mubarak.
- Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah always let our hearts and psyches ready for the supplication of Him and keep us grateful for all His favors.
- The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy. So, reply to me with a smile, please!
- Jumma is a special day for every Muslim. I hope this Jumma turns more special to you. May Allah (SWT) accept your prayers and grant your every single wish. Jumma Mubarak!
- The word of testimony is a solid oath we take for our Lord promising a believer’s attitude during our entire life. Jummah Mubarak!
- On this holy day, I pray to the Almighty that He keep you in His blessings and your every dream come true. Jumma Mubarak!
- Hey, this is a special Friday. Take preparation for the special Jumma prayer. Don’t forget to ask for your needs and deeds. May Allah (SWT) grant your wish! Jumma Mubarak!
- I have a wish for you, “May you be among the ones to receive the benefits and blessing of Jumma Prayers.” Jummah Mubarak.
- Allah (SWT) doesn’t love aggressors, those who cross the line. Then, we must be constructive and unifying, not destructive and divisive. Jumma Mubarak!
- Come to Masjid early for the Jumu’ah Prayer and earn a bonus reward of as much as offering a camel. Jumma Mubarak!
- Every day connects us to Allah, but this day has more importance than any other day. Jumma Mubarak, May Allah bless you with his blessing.
- During Friday at every door of the Masjid there stand Angels who write down those who come first, then who comes next. And it continues till the Imam sits down. So, don’t be late.
- On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allaah will grant him it and the moment is very short. So, make the best use of it. Jumma Mubarak!
Read More –Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages
Jumma Mubarak Messages
- Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate the blessings they already have. Say Alhamdulillah every moment of life. Jumma Mubarak!
- Prophet Muhammad (SAW) prayed for you, cried for you. He will pray for you at the Day of Judgment. Isn’t it great? Jumma Mubarak!
- You feel empty? Pray and cry to ALLAH. Tell him all the problems you have. You will have more than you imagine.
- On the Jumma, all I pray that may you be blessed with the favors of Allah and your life is filled with good health, joy, love, and peace. Happy Friday.
- Only in ISLAM do the king and peasant bow down together side by side proclaiming God’s greatness. Jumma Mubarak!
- The petition is an astonishing trade we hand over our stresses to Allah he hands over peace to us. Jumma Mubarak.
- And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, ‘Indeed, I am of the Muslims.’ Jumu’ah Mubarak!
- May Allah shower his innumerable favors on you and your family on this heavenly day. Happy Friday!
- As Friday shines in the heart of believers – may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessings of Friday prayers.
- Hey, it’s the holiest day when you can get the reward of fasting for one year in every step walking towards the Mosque for the Jumu’ah salaat. Best wishes for Jummah!
- May this noble day brings a lot of happiness and bless us all with his blessings. Have a nice and Blessed Friday.
- May Allah shower his countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day. Jummah Mubarak!
- My dear, do you know that? The person who misses out three Jumu’ah’s without any valid reason, Allah Ta’ala puts a seal over his heart. I wish that never happen to you. May Allah bless you!
- It’s Jummah today; stay positive; don’t let the Shaytan steal your spiritual happiness.
- May Allah show us the path of his beloved people whom he has forgiven and protect us from doing the bad deeds on which may cause us to tie in his torment. Jumma Mubarak.
- Have faith that your prayers are never wasted. You never know when, where, or how Allah is going to answer, but know for sure that He will!
- Dear friend, I wish you Jumma Mubarak and make sure that you spend this glorious day by showing gratitude and in Allah’s worship. Happy Jumma Mubarak.
- The sweetness of life is in good deeds and remembering Allah is the best deed. This is the way to stay blessed. Happy jummah Mubarak.
- Ya Allah, we only obey you like your subjects and we only request help from you. Head us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those who you provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. Jummah Mubarak.
Read More –Eid Milad Un Nabi Wishes Messages
Jumma Mubarak Dua
- Jumma Mubarak! Keep me in your dua, and I shall remember you in mine!
- May this Jumma bear divine blessings for us! Wishing you a graceful Jumma!
- Jumma Mubarak. May this Jumma bring serenity, fortune, and faith to everyone.
- Fridays hold different meanings in the hearts of all Muslims, as the joy of attending another Jumma floods our hearts. May Allah accept our prayers! Jumma Mubarak!
- Jumma Mubarak to everyone who has gathered to repent for mistakes and seek for mercy! Oh Allah, show us the right path of life and grace us with your blessings!
- Wishing you a blessed and glorious Jumma! May our earnest prayers are heard by the Almighty today, and our sins are forgiven by His grace!
- From petty mistakes to grave sins, nothing escapes Allah’s sight. May this Jumma allows us to ask for His mercy and blessings. Jumma Mubarak to you!
- A paradise is a place where all true believers aspire to have as a final abode. May Allah (SWT) make it a final home for us & our entire good friends and family members. Jumaah Kareem.
- Salaam alaikum. Leave everything of your affairs for Allah, but never leave Allah for anything. Jumaah Kareem. (Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua)
- In life, everything will one day leave you but Allah will always be there for you. Jumaah Mubarak.
- A day of Allah’s favour is greater than a thousand years of human labour, may you find Allah’s favour beyond your expectations and imagination, today, and the rest of your life. Ameen. Jumaah Kareem. (Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua)
- Salaam Aleikum. May Allah (SWT) Light every path you follow, gives you the Wisdom & Guidance to every step you take, bless every decision you make, and make us excel in all aspect of life & grants you & Your family Al-Jannah Firdausi. Ameen. Juma’h Kareem.
- May Almighty Allah make you a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration to other Muslims for emulation. Ameen Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum. Jumaat Mubarak.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
- Jumma Mubarak! Once on a day of Jumma, the messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said- “ Allah the Almighty has made Jumma as the day of Eid.
- Jumma Mubarak. Come to pray on schedule for the Jumma prayer and receive the reward of as much as offering a camel.
- Friday is the adjusting of the week, Ramadan is the adjusting of the year and Hajj is the adjusting of life.
- The five daily prayers, and from one Jumu’ah to the next, are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does not commit any major sin.
- Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.
- Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows falling astray, none can guide them aright. (Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua)
- Either some people stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless. (Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua)
- When Friday comes, the angels sit at the doors of the mosque and record who comes to the Jumu`ah prayer. Then, when the imam comes out, the angels roll up their scrolls.
- On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allaah will grant him it. And The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) gestured with his hands to indicate how short that time is.
- Do not choose the Friday night among all other nights for Qiyam (night vigil prayer,) and do not choose Friday among all other days for fasting except that one of you have accustomed to.
- Allah will cover up on the day of resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of the others in this world.
- Keep yourself far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burning woods.
Jumma Mubarak Wishes For Friends
- Jumma Mubarak! May Allah relieve you from every burden and comfort your soul.
- Allah listens to your worries when you pray diligently to Him. Jumma Mubarak to you!
- Friend, when life is hard, seek for Allah’s Rahmat with the strongest faith of your heart, and He shall listen to you. Have a peaceful and happy Jumma!
- Jumma Mubarak, dear friend. I pray for you to never deviate from Islam’s teachings and imply the learnings in every step of your life. Stay blessed!
- On this holy day, hold out your hands in prayer and ask forgiveness for all the wrongdoings and mistakes! May Allah forgive you. Jumma Mubarak!
- May God forgive us all our iniquities. From the small to big, from beginning to the end. May he forgive us and guide our ways unto the path of righteousness. May he lead us aright and bless our path. Jumma Mubarak. (Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua)
- May God assist us to get through a difficult day. may reduce all our problems and bless us in everything we do. May he accept our prayers and support us. May he guide us so that we can continue to do things according to his will. May he protect us from temptation and give us the ability to have self-control over things. Jumma Mubarak.
- We should be grateful for the blessings of God, and be thankful for the great things he has done for us. Happy Friday. (Beautiful Jumma Mubarak Dua)
- Let us remember to ask God for forgiveness today. Let remember to ask for mercy and grace to walk in the light. To live with him and in him. Let us beg for happiness and joy all years round this Jumma. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family.
- When you find yourself in the position to render help. Do not hesitate to do that because God loves a believer that helps. You are bringing the grace of God into your life by helping another. It is the grace of God we need in this trying times. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family
Read More –Ramadan Wishes For Friends
So you can share out all beautiful and meaningful Jumma Mubarak SMS, quotes, wishes, and cozy greetings to your friends, family, and beloved ones. On this auspicious day of Friday, this has a courtly seriousness among Muslims. You can share all these heartfelt wishes and prayers with your loving friends, family, and colleagues with the best Jumma Mubarak messages, status, and quotes in your social circle and social accounts also. So if you need some ideas, check out our above-mentioned beautiful Jumma Mubarak quotes, wishes, and messages. These messages can be shared with your friends and family members belonging to almost all age groups, happy Jumma.
Published in occasions
- Jumma Mubarak Dua
- Jumma Mubarak Messages
- Jumma Mubarak Quotes
- Jumma Mubarak Wishes
- Jumma Mubarak Wishes For Friends
A teacher by profession, but I carry the passion for writing.
More from occasionsMore posts in occasions »
- Unique Boss day Message 2021 | Ideas To Write On Boss Day Card | Some Best Message Collections On Boss Day 2021
Unique Boss day Message 2021 | Ideas To Write On Boss Day Card | Some Best Message Collections On Boss Day 2021
- Sabbath Messages Wishes
Sabbath Messages Wishes
- Bastille Day Wishes Messages
Bastille Day Wishes Messages
- Happy Valentine Wishes For Girlfriend | Cute | Romantic Messages For My Lovely Girlfriend
Happy Valentine Wishes For Girlfriend | Cute | Romantic Messages For My Lovely Girlfriend
What are the best lines for Jumma Mubarak? ›
Jumma Mubarak Messages
Your Imaan becomes stronger, and the Noor of Jumma glows in your life as you do the Jumma prayer. May Allah accept your Jumma wishes! Once again, Rahmat-Jumma day has arrived. May Allah shower you and your family with His kindness and blessings!
ربّنا آتنا في الدّنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النّار ”Rabbana atina fee-addunya hasanatan wafeel-akhirati hasanatan waqina 'athaba annar.”Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire. Juma'at Mubarak.How do you say Jumma Mubarak to you and your family in English? ›
Jummah Mubarak! I wish you and your family a blissful and blessed Jumma. May Allah grant you mercy for the sake of this holy day! All I wish is that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthens your faith in Him.What is the quote about Friday prayers? ›
84. The Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said: “whoever hears the call to Friday prayer and he does not come, and he heart it again and does not come, and he hears it again and does not come, then Allah will put a seal over his heart and give him the heart of a hypocrite.” 85.What are some Arabic quotes? ›
- Time is money. ...
- You are the apple of my eye. ...
- He who digs a pit… ...
- The road to success is paved with hard work. ...
- A hungry belly has no ears. ...
- Man does not attain all his heart's desires. ...
- Kill two birds with one stone. ...
- Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
The Prophet Muhammad spoke of the value of praying in congregation rather than individually, promising spiritual rewards, such as answered prayers and forgiveness for one's sins. Attending Friday prayers, the Prophet said, is equivalent to one entire year of praying and fasting alone.What is the answer for Jumma Mubarak? ›
When someone wishes “Jummah Mubārak”, Muslims generally just reply back with the same sentence “Jummah Mubārak”.What is the best prayer for Friday? ›
Dear God, I give you thanks for getting me to Friday. It's been some kind of week and I'm looking forward to the weekend that begins tomorrow. I'm grateful for all you have done for me each day this week and now, on Friday, I can take a breath. I pray this prayer of gratitude through Jesus Christ, Amen.How do you get DUAS accepted on Friday? ›
- On Fridays, during the last hour of Asr before maghrib. ...
- On Wednesdays between dhuhr and asr. ...
- Make dua in sujood. ...
- Make dua at the end of prayer. ...
- Make dua during the last third of the night. ...
- Make dua when it rains and when the time of prayer enters.
On the Jumma, all I pray that may you be blessed with the favors of Allah and your life is filled with good health, joy, love, and peace. Happy Friday. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah always let our hearts and psyches ready for the supplication of Him and keep us grateful for all His favors.
How do you respond to Eid Mubarak and your family? ›
If someone says Eid Mubarak to you, it is polite to respond by saying 'Khair Mubarak', which wishes goodwill on the person who greeted you. You could also say 'JazakAllah Khair' which means thank you, but literally translates as 'May Allah reward you with goodness'.What are good prayer quotes? ›
Top 10 Best Prayer Quotes:
"It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without heart." "Whether we realize it or not, prayer is the encounter of God's thirst with ours. God thirsts that we may thirst for him." "Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of Containing God's gift of himself."
A Friday Prayer
Father God, Thank You for Your amazing power and work in my life. Thank You for Your sacrifice on the cross so that we might have true freedom and eternal life. Help me to set my eyes and hearts on you this Friday. Revive my spirit, fill me with your Holy Spirit.
Father in heaven, I stand before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask that You grant me strength. I want You to give me the strength to power through all of the tasks today — whether little or big. It is by Your will that I live oh Lord. And I know it is also by Your will I will not go weak today.What are good short quotes? ›
- Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. - ...
- Life is a long lesson in humility. - ...
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - ...
- Love the life you live. ...
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -
- Sadeeq صديق
- Nour نور
- Rahma رحمه
- Amal أمل
- Ishq عشق
- Qamar قمر
- Oum أم
- Showq شوق
- May Allah grant you a beautiful home in Jannah | islamtics. May Allah grant you a beautiful home in Jannah | islamtics. ...
- People of patience have beautiful endings. | islamtics. ...
- Medinah. ...
- Medinah. ...
- And do not walk on the earth arrogantly. ...
- Medinah. ...
- Hadith. ...
- Even if your sins are countless, Allah's mercy is endless.
The Jummah prayer is a important prayer in Islam because it is different from a daily prayer and more important. Allah made the Jummah prayer a sacred prayer for Muslims and a prayer that is obligatory for Muslims.What special day is Friday in Islam? ›
Muhammad is quoted as saying "The best day the sun rises over is Friday; on it Allah created Adam. On it, he was made to enter paradise, on it he was expelled from it, and the Last Hour will take place on no other day than Friday." [Ahmad and at-Tirmithi].Do we pray on Good Friday? ›
Good Friday is, above all, the day in which we recognize Christ's ultimate, loving sacrifice for each of us: His death on the cross. Like Lent, Catholics recognize this day through fasting, abstinence, and prayer.
How do you wish God Friday? ›
Best wishes on Good Friday to you. On Good Friday, may the sacrifice of our Savior give you strength, and may His blessings always be with you and your family. May your faith in the Almighty bring happiness to your heart and peace to your soul, May He be always there to bless you. Happy Good Friday.What is the best prayer at night? ›
Thank you for our home and a place to sleep and good food to eat. Help us rest well, give us peaceful dreams, and send your angels around our home to protect us throughout the night. Teach us to trust you and to love you more and more. You are good; you are great; and you are faithful, God.How can I honor God on Good Friday? ›
Fasting and attending religious services are part of the commemoration for many on Good Friday. For example, for Roman Catholics, the religious service on Good Friday is the middle part of a three-day-long liturgy, or official rites, called the Triduum. “It's the most sacred liturgy of the year,” says Morrill.How do I make sure dua is answered? ›
- Start off with salawat on the prophet saw (Allahummasalli…) ...
- Use Allah's beautiful names to call Him. ...
- Praise Allah as He deserves.
- Face the qiblah. ...
- Raise your hands into the position of making dua.
- Have faith that your dua will be accepted and Allah will respond one way or another.
He will respond to our dua based on what is best for us and the most appropriate time. We must persevere in our dua and not give up if we don't get an immediate response. When our dua is answered, we should remember that Allah SWT knows what is best for us, even if we may dislike the outcome at first.Does Allah accept all duas? ›
4-Being uncertain: a dua which is made with uncertainty is unlikely to be accepted. A person shall make a dua with full hope of acceptance. The Holy Prophet PBUH said that a dua made with heedless heart is not answered.What is the answer to Mubarak? ›
Eid Mubarak (عيد مبارك) – Across the Arab world
In response, one could also say Eid mubarak (عيد مبارك) which means, “blessed Eid [to you too]”, Allah yebarek feek/i (الله يبارك فيك), which means “God bless you [too]”, or simply, shukran (شكراً) meaning “thank you”.
During Eid Al-Fitr, you would say “Eid al-Fitr Mubarak.” During Eid al-Adha, you would say “Eid al-Adha Mubarak.” However, general Eid Mubarak wishes are welcomed by everyone.How can I wish someone Eid Mubarak? ›
Happy Eid! May Allah fill your heart with all its love and joy. May Allah bless you for all your good actions and provide you with success, wisdom, and wealth throughout your life. I wish you a very merry Eid!What is a simple and beautiful prayer? ›
Simple prayer of thanks
We thank you for your goodness, your mercy and your grace. Help us to carry these wonderful gifts in our own hearts and lives. May we minster these to all the world. Amen.
What are the 3 powerful prayers? ›
The prayer of protection. The prayer of transformation. The prayer of restoration.What is the best short prayer? ›
“Father in heaven, I stand before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask that You grant me strength. I want You to give me the strength to power through all of the tasks today — whether little or big. It is by Your will that I live oh Lord. And I know it is also by Your will I will not go weak today.What is a strong prayer? ›
Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.What is prayer so powerful? ›
Prayer is one of the most important spiritual exercises for a believer. Jesus, the Son of God and Lord of all things, spent whole nights in prayer while He lived on earth. Prayer is powerful because God commands us to do it, and it is a way of daily communicating with Him.What prayer is said most? ›
We begin with two of the most popular prayers spoken today - "The Lord's Prayer" (the way that Jesus taught us to pray), and the "Serenity Prayer" (a prayer made famous by the work of Alcoholics Anonymous).How do you thank God every morning? ›
Today is a good day to be thankful, and I thank you for our daily bread, Lord. Thank you for helping me today, for a new opportunity to love, to give, and to become the person you want me to be. I praise you today Lord for you are our Father. In Christ's name, Amen.”What should you pray on jummah? ›
Most of us will already know the recitation of Surah Kahf (chapter 18) is highly recommended on the day of jummah. Reciting this Surah on the blessed day of Jummah can take us out of darkness and enlighten our hearts with iman.What should I recite on Jumma tul Wida? ›
- Sureh Fateha. Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem. ...
- Sureh Ikhlas. ...
- Sureh Al-Kafirun. ...
- Ayat al-Kursi. ...
- SURAH AL-TAKATHUR. ...
- SURAH AL-ZILZAL.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
Jummah The most sacred day with countless blessing and mercies of Allah. may this jummah lighten your life with teachings of Islam and protect you from calamity have a blessed Friday. Sunnah for Jummah (Friday) makes it best day of the week. GHUSL, MISWAK, and PERFUME.
Al-Jumuʿah (Arabic: الجمعة, "Friday") is the 62nd chapter (sūrah) of the Quran, with 11 verses (āyāt).
What does jummah tul Wida mean? ›
Jumu'atul-Widaa' (Arabic: جمعة الوداع meaning Friday of farewell, also called al-Jumu'ah al-Yateemah Arabic: الجمعة اليتيمة or the orphaned Friday Urdu: الوداع جمعہ Al-Widaa Juma) is the last Friday in the month of Ramadhan before Eid-ul-Fitr.Why is Friday special for Islam? ›
The obligation for communal worship on Friday is enjoined upon Muslims in the Qurʾān (62:9). The choice of Friday was probably based on the pre-Islamic function of Friday as market day, a natural occasion for dispersed local tribes to gather in a central location.Who do Muslims pray on Friday? ›
What is Jummah Prayer? When Muslims congregate for congregational devotion during Friday midday prayer, it is known as “Jummah”. An imam delivers a sermon (khutbah) after the prayer. Only men are expected to pray on Fridays, but women are welcome to attend.